Monday, February 16, 2009

2 new LOs and ANNOUNCEMENT!!

2009 is my scrappy year... I have gotten more done in Jan/Feb than I did all of last year (NOT, including retreats as I get an entire album done then). Even though it is Monday and I stayed up WAY too late last night to finish this teeth LO, life is good! BOTH of these LO (wow) are 2009 pictures so I am super excited to have them done already.

I signed up for Got Sketch 103 - a class with 2 sketches and 2 "tips" per week for a month. It is a super great class, and everyone on there is friendly and, in my world this is wonderful, OVER-enthusiastic about scrapbooking. See my blog roll on the side for their site. The ladies there are awesome.

The DS page is from Sketch 1. I even used her theme as her daughter loves her DS too. The "Garret, what happened to your TEETH?!" page is from Sketch 2. I took a bit more creative license with this one but... it is still very recognizable as her sketch.
LAST, but certainly NOT least, for those of you I didn't tell, I was asked to be on the Card Design Team over at Just My Sketches (see blog roll) and I am super honored and excited. Deanne does a fab job of rolling out both card and LO sketches twice a month. What her blog for my debut March 15th!!
Happy Monday, Jen


No comments: