Sunday, June 7, 2009

Some stuff I've done

Oooo... long time no post. I'm still here, just forgot to post over here too!!

Here's the cards I did up for my SU open house 2 weekends ago....






































































Here are my BOM challenges for May and June...





























This will be my family tree (I am using that apple pp in the background - cutting them all out and using to list my parents, grandparent, great-grand parents, etc)





Here are the frames I did 3 weeks ago. One of them is for my dh for Father's Day and one is for me. I thought we could hang them in our work offices. I just need to print pictures for them and they are done.





















Lastly, here is the layout I did tonight from Carla's DT challenge over Lil Scrappers.
Have a great week everyone! Hope to have LOTS more to post in the days ahead... Jen

No comments: