Monday, July 27, 2009

Some Stampin' Up layouts

Well, I keep doing cards with my Stampin' Up supplies but truly, I am a layout girl at heart (don't get me wrong, I LOVE cards but...)

So here are two layouts I did last night using almost exclusively SU stuff.

The "Five" layout uses the Sunshine Garden designer pp and Kiwi Kiss and Pacific Point Blue cardstock. The fives are all random chipboard that I had and the title is MM puffy alphas.




The "Swimming" layout uses the *NEW* The Write Stuff designer paper for the yellow grid background and the (wow) die cut journalling spots. It comes with three sheets of die cuts!!! LOVE THAT... let me say that again, I LOVE THAT!!! The brads are from the Stylized Silver Hodgepodge Hardware and the border and mat are Baja Blue and the title is MM Noteworthy Flocked letters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome LO's, Jen!! I really LOVE SU' pp.. it's all so YUMMY!!