Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sneak Peek #1


Here's some Father's Day cards using three of the new colours available July 1st!!  The base of the cards is Early Espresso, the mat embossed with the Lattice Impressions Folder (Summer Mini) is Daffodil Delight and the Scallop Rectangle (a clear Sizzlit in the NEW 2010-2011 catalog) is Marina Mist.  I stamped the sentiment (Well Scripted set) in Early Espresso and the images in either Early Espresso or Marina Mist.


This one I spritzed the background with the new Log Cabin Smooch Sprtiz and used the Sentimental Journey stamp set out of the Summer Mini (my father-in-law loves to travel).
This one I sponged the background with Early Espresso for a softer, vintage look and included only the car (my dad loves cars and we had a Yugo when I was really little).  I also used linen thread and a button from the Button Latte set which is retiring.

Take the time to do something scrappy today!!  Jen

No comments: