Sunday, May 24, 2015

A layout with no photo!

Hey everyone, today I have a layout (and video!) of a layout I did this week that had no photo. This is not something I do (like ever!) but, as you will see if you watch the video, there is a reason I didn't have a photo.  But I still wanted a way to capture this.

This layout ended up being my submission for 3 different challenges.  The first was a tool challenge which was a weekend fun challenge over on the Victoria Marie FB page (here is her blog).  THEN, I saw the "3 to inspire" on Citrus Twist (HERE) which was to use circles, enamel dots and stickers.  And then after I had already punched out what felt like a million circles... the Victoria Marie weekend challenge for this past weekend was circles.  SCORE!!

I thought using my punches to cut circles would be a great way to use up the scraps of patterned paper I had left from my March and April kits and it pretty much used them all up.  I had just tiny bits left that either went into the recycling or into my pp scrap files.

I saw a layout by Nicole Nowosad done for SCT magazine for NSD and went from there.  So a shout out to her for the idea (HERE)

So, enough of me talking...  here is the layout, close ups and video.




Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Jen

No comments: