Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2 new cards....

Yay, yay, yay... one each night for the last 2 nights. I am stoked (no pun intended on that). I am finding it so hard to get stuff done. I am running every night now and once that is done and I am showered... it is 9:00 and I am tired. But, no, I said "self! Get down there cause you regret it every morning." Now if only I could get myself to clean this PIGSTY!! I'm not posting a picture of that. These cards are both inspired by Carla's challenges over at Lil Scrappers.

The first I had to do 3 different brands of pp (me&my BIG ideas, SEI and Colorbok), sets of 6 embellishments and a circle that had some stitching on it.
The second, we had to do food of some sort and then use something old from our stash. I had the cupcake chipboard for a LONG time and had had that "Happy Birthday" stamp for a year in a kit and never used it. The pp and journaling block are both from Colorbok and I found them at Michaels this week. Fresh, fun colours and I had to get them.


I am working on a digital layout from Xmas this year too but... creative block and it is not done yet. Nighty, night... Jen

No comments: