Sunday, January 25, 2009

2 New Layouts




Here's two new lo's I did at crop club Friday night. AGAIN, I just did the challenges for January by the DT team and got some great pictures into my books. Yay! The first layout is actually having the picture replaced as that is last years that I printed off fast. THIS years is MIA at the moment... in this scary scraproom somewhere. The 2nd layout is from January 2007 (which is why the boys look so little) with their buds Zachary and Caleb. They were the best next door neighbours ever but they moved back to Edmonton and we don't get to see them as much.
BUT only 6 weeks until the retreat where I will get to see their mom and am sure to get tons done. Last post before we leave tomorrow. I'll be back with pics of the beach.... Since it is minus 30 today.... I can't wait for some sun.
Jen




No comments: