Monday, February 9, 2009

Snow Much Fun



I did this layout last night... this was done with the kit from my ls and I find the background paper a bit blah but... overall, I got the pictures done so chalk me up to having one 2009 page actually done :)

And here is a picture of my scrap room all cleaned up finally and my dh put my Lisa and Becky rail system up in this room for me yesterday too(yay!!) I am so happy to have it back... sigh, love this thing! Now I need my Clip It Up (see the two over flowing baskets on top of my scraps file cabinet). Then to get my Ikea tables.... we are down to Vancouver in March and I am getting the first one- it will go in that right side corner for my computer, printers and Silhouette. The next two will just continue down this entire wall and give me a huge work area. After that, some shelves up over the rail system, some pictures, a pretty curtain, etc... give me time and this will be a pretty work area or an "atelier" as I saw on someones blog this weekend! I love that name. I'm getting sign made that says "Jen's Atelier"

LOL!! Have a great Monday everyone.... Only 5 more sleeps until I can announce my news!

Jen


Posted by Picasa

No comments: