Saturday, July 17, 2010

Punched Posies

I've been dying to get back into my scrap room and get going!!  I found a card HERE that truly inspired me to pull out the Punched Posies Hostess set and get going. My card is almost identical but I enjoyed getting out my stuff and working with some of the new colours.  I also masked the flowers when I punched my leaves.  (So they look like they are behind)

My room is still a mess (I was mid-clean-up when I left on vacation) but I just had to do a card.  I'm thinking I'm going to do another after I finish this post and THEN go back to cleaning :)


Supplies Used:  Punched Posies CM Hostess Set (Summer Mini), Because I Care CM Hostess Set (IBC 2010/11), Classic Ink: Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Regal Rose, Old Olive, Brads: Filbrigee, Crystal, Circle.  Button: Discontinued Designer Buttons.  Cardstock: Whisper White, Cajun Craze.  Tools: Paper poker.  Other: Adhesive.

Enjoy!!

9 comments:

Lori Burkitt said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just got home from vacation and am catching up on my "following". Lovely card and wonderful creations you have on your blog.

www.stampingwithlulu.blogspot.com

Fran Chiupka said...

That's awesome Jen!! good to have you back! Now, about that cleaning.... :(

yoyostamping.com said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following from www.yoyostamping.com

Jennifer Thomas said...

Love this card! I just got the new antique brads so might have to try this idea. Following you now, you can find me at www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com

Diane Stader said...

Love your site- following from SC.

Shari Winterstein said...

Oo-I like this card. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

Mary Cavalier said...

Hi - Following from http://talesfrommary.blogspot.com/

Paul Stokes said...

Great work!! I like it.

Dilipgupta said...

Hello,
We are the most resourceful interior design firm in Northeast Florida, with affiliate DOTI locations across America.Our goal is to create extraordinary home interiors that combine your personal vision and budget with functional choices that will bring you a home that you love for years to come! For mor info......http://www.doti.com