Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Camping...

And ironic title if I ever did one.  This layout is from our July long weekend trip with my husbands brother's family.  We had my nephew break his leg the week before we went (effectively cutting off most of the activites we had planned for the kids), it was cold and rainy, my BIL was NOT feeling well at all (ended up he was actually quite sick!), etc, etc, etc... But despite all that we still had fun, got in some mini golf, had awesome camping food and time to relax.  Again, I am still in love with my tent trailer (and more specifically the furnace in said tent trailer).   After this camping trip it got HOT and stayed hot for more than 6 weeks.  Go figure!!


All the photos were taken in my iPhome with Instagram using the Kelvin filter - thus the white edges and slight yellowish tones. It was very grey out those days so that helped a bit but now on my layout they do look really yellow.  (oh well, they are scrapped!!).  I used the Echo Park mini theme "The Great Outdoors" for almost the entire layout.  The light brown woodgrain is a leftover Stampin Up pp as I was out of the fabulous dark woodgrain that comes with the kit (other side of the plaid).  I also used those fabulous woodgrain Thickers (I LOVE THICKERS, in case no one noticed yet) and the small round "Happy" is October Afternoon Mini Markets which are also fabulous.

No comments: