Thursday, November 7, 2013

Creative Scrappers - Sketch 255

Sorry, a quick break in my studio tour to post my version of the CS Sketch 255.  I need to retake the layout shot tomorrow (it's evening here so I can't get a shot without a shade of me in front of the light!) but wanted to post.

Here is the original sketch:



And here is my version!  I used a mix of the Sept & Oct Noel Mignon kits as well as some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Navy (from the new Nov kit as I just could NOT keep my hands off of it!!).

Here's a close up of the top embellishments. I kept this layout pretty simple.  This was my son's1st birthday (the aftermath of his first cake eating) so finally got to use this wood veneer 1!!


Close up of the title and large star. Can you see how GORGEOUS the new Heidi Swapp navy is?  Oh I'm in love!!!


Be back soon with the rest of my studio tour!

Jen

No comments: