Sunday, February 22, 2015

Cut Shoppe challenge

Hey guys,

I discovered The Cut Shoppe on Etsy just recently when I came across their The Heart Felt background cut. And I just discovered their monthly blog challenge so wanted to show you what I did with it and then, of course, link up to it!

I also wanted to show you the full cut as I didn't use the entire thing.  Below is the file cut at 12x12 which I then sprayed with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in a variety of colours.  I put it on top of a piece of white cardstock too as a mask.  It is gorgeous both ways!!


Lastly, as I trimmed this down I had a few extra pieces on my desk and I tucked some onto this layout I did recently.



My next purchase is going to be the Rosey Posey as I just love it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jen

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

LOVE what you did with the cut file Jen! The colors you added are so pretty, and great idea using those extras to tuck into your other layout!! Thanks so much for playing along and linking up for this month's Cut It Out Challenge!! :)