Sunday, March 29, 2009

CardPatterns Sketch #8


I made this card based on Card Patterns Sketch #8... You can check them out here: http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/ I have a special someone who is going to be receiving this card. I've been thinking of her and she LOVES butterflies!
The sketch called for a square shape but I made that into a window with a clear sheet backing and then applied this rub-on to the sheet. I laid it flat so it would photograph better and the white is just the inside of the card.


Jen

8 comments:

Marie said...

Love it! The colors are gorgeous.

mariemc said...

Don't you just love that Walk in the Park DSP?!?! I can't get enough of it!! Love your card - great job using the sketch this week. Thanks for playing along with us!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Oh Jen this is awesome! Love the colors and the dimension.

Jess said...

Gorgeous card! I love your color combo.

whoistracy said...

Jen this is beautiful! I love the colors. What a lovely take on the sketch. So glad you could join us.

Martha said...

Your card is so pretty!Love the papers and the colours.
~Martha~

Krista B. said...

Beautiful card love the butterfly :)

Terri E. said...

Love the dsp, ribbon and butterfly! Great job with the Card Patterns Sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.