Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Stampin' Up stuff...

Well, I had so much fun unpacking my first order from Stampin' Up (I signed up to be a demonstrator last month). The next two cards are made almost entirely from the preordered paper, rub-ons, clear sheets and stamps from the new Occasions catalogue that begins April 1st. The pp paper is all from the same pack! Very different looks, eh?!

I also got to play with my new Big Shot, very fun and made the both the small tag on the "Friends forever" card AND the big "journal" spot on the "Thinking of You" card. The Top Note die is scored around the outside so I cut that off on the white paper so you can see a green border around the outside from the die cut underneath. I can see me doing that a few million times :) hee hee... I love journaling spots/boxes/tags/whatever... I kind of obsessively watch for new ones at scrapbook stores!

I am waiting on one final box to arrive so I can play with the rest of my preorder... I am missing some "equipment" to do the other project I wanted to do... which really sucks as I was hoping to make a little Pick Her Up present over the weekend. I'll have to make it tomorrow night instead.

Enjoy my cards below. Nighty, night... I'm exhausted (up WAY too late last night reading Twilight... OMG, I love that book and am RUNNING out tomorrow at lunch to buy the next one...)

Jen ;)

No comments: