Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I've been busy...

Hey out there! I haven't disappeared, I've been working on a card order and had a SUPER crazy week last week. I was out of town from Wed-Friday and then my dh had to be up at work all weekend long.... I got NO scrappy stuff done!
Here is a quick shot of the cards I am doing for my FIL. They are going postal this afternoon.
Now I am prepping for my retreat this weekend and I can't even TELL you how excited I am to be going. Here's my top 5 list of why I am excited to be going on this retreat (they do this on the radio every morning so I had to do it too.
5. A girls weekend away
4. No cooking or cleaning required
3. I am supposed to have my scrap space all messy
2. I am going to get a TON of stuff done
1. My friends from Edmonton are driving to PG to attend and I MISS them so much!!
Have a super day!! Jen

No comments: