Friday, June 26, 2015

Project Life - The catch up :)

Good afternoon,

I wanted to hop on here and share 3, yes THREE, PL layouts I did today.  None of them have videos as I did my "lay it out, work on it on breaks" method of getting them done.  All were done today in a likely time of 30 mins or less each layout.

The first I used up the last of the scraps of my Simple Stories "I Am" collection 6x6 paper pad and sticker sheets (still have some stickers and other embellishments as you get TONS).

These 2nd two are using up the scraps and embellishments from my May Citrus Twist kit.  I have my June kit and definitely had enough left to do more layouts but as I really wanted to get my PL done first... I used it up for this.  I have about 1/2 a 12x12 sheet left of one pp and the rest are little bits.




Hope you enjoy! I will be back soon with some news and a new schedule for my You Tube channel.

Jen

No comments: