Thursday, June 11, 2015

Weekend Fun Challenge - Victoria Marie Facebook Group

HI everyone!! I am a new member of the very first Victoria Marie Challenge Team and here is my very first challenge for the Weekend Fun challenge.  These challenges are posted twice a week (Hump Day challenge and Weekend Fun challenge).  Come on by and check them out!!!

Here's the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/743193599063270/

And here is my challenge...

"I challenge you to find inspiration from your everyday travels. I found 3 things to share with you just from my wanderings (Starbucks, the actual road on a walk and a towel from a home store window). I have included a layout and a process video on how I used the Starbucks sign. You are welcome to find your own or use one of these!"



(pssttt... Canadian ladies... do you spy what the reflection is in the window?  I was going to crop this but left that in just for you!!)

And here is my layout and a process video:





I really hope you play along and show me what you make!!

Jen




No comments: