Sunday, October 28, 2012

Boy in a Box

Sorry for the bad picture but I did this this evening and it's very dark outside!! This was as good as it got for 9pm and with my iPhone (and with me tired, haha).  This follows the LilyBee Design sketch from Monday (October 22nd) and uses up some REALLY old paper from Cherry Arte.  Their sketch had banners in the top left, paint splatters and a design cluster in the middle right side... so this paper did most of that for me!!

I added some MME words in the top left as well as an asterick from the same AC Thickers font as "boy" and "box".  The flag is from Bella Blvd and the wood banner is MME Fun Day collection.  The circle in the bottom right and by the wood banner I made myself to replicate the top left on the paper.  Looks like a pretty decent copy, if I do say so myself :)  That bottom right corner has a MME arrow, Jillibean Soup word and another one of those astericks from the Thickers.  They were pretty close to the "splats" on the paper and helped pull the lettering in a bit more.

Here's to a wonderful and creative week ahead!!

Jen

imagine. create. inspire.

No comments: