Monday, January 19, 2015

November Hip Kit - "Kill a Kit"

Hi everyone!  I am back and have LOTS to share.  First off, I'm pretty excited to say I started doing You Tube videos.  I've been a chicken about doing them and now that I have a few done I can say they are not as hard as I thought... although editing the first couple was not pretty :)

My very first video was this "Kill a Kit" video for my November Hip Kit.


I have not yet gone back to my Project Life pages but can tell you I have barely any scraps left at all!  I actually did something I haven't done before and cut up the whole 12x12 sheets to fit the pockets and used the entire sheet on one layout (rather than individual cards).  Then I am going to just embellish each differently.

Here are the still shots of all the layouts I got done with this kit. I truly had so much fun playing with it.







Also a process video on this last layout (my very first process video, sorry, I KNOW I sound a wee bit frustrated with my voiceover issues... I'm over it now! LOL)



I will be back tomorrow with a Project Life blog post.  I did a couple of videos on "my" process for Project Life and also how I used up my December Hip Kit for the first couple weeks in January.  I love doing this as then my layouts and PL "match".  I also just did my "Kill The Kit" video for my December Hip Kit so watch for that soon.

(and let me tell you I REALLY do not care that much about the matching and only recently have started doing this.  But... I will admit it looks nice)

Thanks SO much for stopping by, please let me a comment or question!

Jen

No comments: