Thursday, September 6, 2012

Last Day

I will say up front... this isn't my favourite layout...  I was trying something new, following a sketch from a blog and... meh... but I love the pictures and I love parts of it so... I'm sharing it anyways.  That's what scrapbooking is all about.  Getting your stories down and trying new things.  I love all the bits separately :)  Just not happy with it combined.  I think the background is too busy for me.  I should have broken it up cause  I LOVE this Jillibean Soup paper (just sad I didn't do a great job with it) and used 3 different sets of their alphabeans which I also love (I have at least 6 different colours of them now... ok, ok, likely more).

Anyways, this is my oldest son on the last day of school in June.  He had a most fantastic 1/2 year at his new school here and I wanted to make sure I captured his principal and his teacher who were both so great with him and turned around his entire attitude about school.  Here's hoping it lasts!! (he's now at our neighbourhood school with an option to return to this school if needed)


Jen

No comments: