Wednesday, August 18, 2010

10 Minute Card Wednesday - #6!

This card was inspired by Linda over at "Where the Rubber Hits The Road".  She had a great Stamping School area you can sign up for with fabulous videos.  She was doing a great idea for a Christmas Stamp a Stack and I CASE'd her idea for this!  Totally fast, probably more like 5 minutes!!

Instructions:
  1. Cut and score a 5.5" x 8.5" base at 4.25" to make your card base (I used chocolate chip - had a scrap on my table).
  2. Cut a piece of DSP to 4" x 4" and adhere to top or bottom of card.
  3. Cut a piece of coordinating cardstock using the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch and another with the 1 3/4" punch (can skip this layer). 
  4. Stamp an image/sentiment on white or vanilla cardstock and punch with either a 1 3/4" or 1 3/8" circle punch (depends if you add that 2nd layer of cardstock - in mine the Cherry Cobbler).
  5. Cut a 6" piece of ribbon.  Attach to card using folding technique.
  6. Adhere scalloped circle with layers over ribbon end and VOILA!!  A quick and easy card.
Enjoy!  Jen

3 comments:

savvy teaching tips said...

Beautiful card - I love it.

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

love it! TFS :)

craftysahmiam said...

I've enjoyed seeing your 10 minute cards, I really like this one; thanks for sharing =) I'm now following you, #248 on the list from SC craftysahmiam.blogspot.com