Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Product Highlight - DSP pattern stacks

I wanted to highlight today the great DSP pattern stacks that were released in the new 2010-2011 catalog.  They come in the "collections" of Brights (shown), Regals, Subtles, Neutrals and In Colors.  There are 40 sheets in each stack with a total of 10 colors (In  Colors are 5 colors but still 40 sheets).  That is an awesome amount of paper for only $24.95.  I have been scrapbooking and card making for close to 10-11 years now and I know my paper.  I have a patterned paper ADDICTION.  This stuff is good quality and has great patterns.  I am only now learning to appreciate the greatness of tone on tone (which this is perfect for) and we all know how a simple tonal pattern can really add a great pop to a card!

These are next on my list of MUST HAVES - I'll be ordered all 5 stacks Friday (payday! LOL).  I can't wait to play.

Brights Collection DSP pattern stack - 117155 $24.95 (CAN)

Jen

"Take some time and do something scrappy today!!"  I'm having my open house - watch for highlights and pictures tomorrow!  I hope the ladies all love what I've prepared for them.


No comments: