Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Designer Paper Sampler Packs!!

Hey out there, interested in getting a sample of each of our fabulous patterned papers (does not include the colour family packs or Summer Mini paper) without having to pay a huge cost?  I've got a great deal for you!

6x6 sheets of each of 17 different types of the SU patterned paper... that is 100 (!!!) sheets of 6x6 paper perfect for card making or scrapbooking for only $35!! I need 8 per group to do this and once I have a full 8,  I will do all the work of ordering, cutting and will include a free holder for you to store it in! If you bought all these packages yourself, it would total over $270 - I know, I've done the math!!
I'm also happy to ship to anyone for only $5 more (Canada only).  Please email me for payment details ---->
Blueberry Crisp
Celebrations
Elegant Soiree
Greenhouse Gala
Jolly Holiday
Lap of Luxury
Love Letter
Newsprint
Nursery Suite
Pawsitively Prints
Pawsitively Prints II
Playdate
Presto Patterns
Sunny Garden
Sweet and Sour
Wicked Fun
Woodland Walk

1 comment:

Kim Ryden said...

I am a follower! Hope you visit my blog too! I love this simple card! The Color combo is AWESOME! And don't you just love those perals?!!!!