Saturday, November 15, 2014

Autumn in Victoria

Here's an autumn layout I did with my October kit (Scraptastic). I live in Victoria, BC Canada and we have a very mild climate (it is actually a temperate rainforest here, similar to Seattle but far less rain). This is an early November walk we did around a nearby lake. We moved here from Northern BC which is usually cold and can be snowed over by November so... we still thrill in hiking in a t-shirt/light jacket at this time of year (actually we can do this all winter too  )

I got a wee bit mist happy on this but... can you blame me?!  The Heidi Swapp color shine is sooooo pretty and once I start, I just can't seem to stop myself.  In person the shimmer is amazing (just a wee bit more of it than I'd planned on, haha).


Thanks for stopping by!

Jen

No comments: