Thursday, November 20, 2014

Hip Kit Weekend Challenge

So, I am totally in love with the Hip Kit club :)  I haven't even USED one of their kits yet (been using up my October kits) and I love them!  haha...  Their DT post something daily for inspiration and almost always with a process video.  Heaven.  They do WEEKLY challenges with a prize.  Heaven.  They have gorgeous kits that do not take 3 weeks to get to me.  (and this is NOT the fault of any previous kit clubs I have been in. At ALL! We are just on the same coast of North America and that means way faster shipping).

Today I played along with their weekend challenge from Nov 14th.  It was a recipe challenge to use:

  • 1 cardstock (white)
  • 3 patterned papers (scraps from October)
  • 1 tag (black and white)
  • wood veneer pieces (arrow, clip, totally missed star that I see I somehow didn't put on)
  • some bits and pieces (die cuts) (tucked in all over)
  • something gold ( heat embossed all around the edges, gold arrows)
  • 1 rub-on or one stamp sentiment (3 rub-ons - I NEVER use rub ons, yay me)

And here is my layout:



Thanks for stopping by!!

Jen

No comments: