Friday, November 14, 2014

Project Life - Sept 15 -21 - Using my stash

Hey everyone,

Here is my latest project life layout.  For anyone who hasn't been here before, I do my Project Life a wee bit differently.  I only do 1- 12x12 page protector for each week (with occasional double spreads for long weekend weeks) and I don't label as "Week 1, Week 2, etc"  I just put the dates.  I also don't date each photo although the journalling sometimes says which day.  I pick highlights from the week and if there is something I really want to do more on or a special event I then do a 12x12 scrapbook layout.  They all go together mostly chronologically in my albums.

So this is September 15 - 21 of this year.  It is the last prepped PL layout I had from when I went to a crop at the end of September.  I've started the new habit of leaving the photos laid out on my work space and as a result I've gotten about 6 weeks of PL done in the last 3 weeks, just doing a little bit at a time. I just sent in a big PL and layout photo order to be printed that will catch me up to Nov 9th and I will just keep doing what I've been doing by laying out each week.  I should do a post on my process for this!

Today I wanted to use up some stash so I started with some older Elle's Studio 4x6 cards, some Scraptastic TLN 3x4 cards and then 2 sets of die cuts I had (black & white are Studio Calico and blue/yellow are Pink Paislee).  Both sets of die cuts still have tons and tons and tons left in them :)

I left it nice and simple which is my usual style with a bit of journalling on each day. It's that tree amazing?  I had to highlight it.  Even this truly doesn't capture how huge it was as it was almost as wide as it was tall.


I also had a look at my last PL share which was from Jan to June 1st.  I will be taking photos from June 1st up to this one and will do another share with a slideshow soon!

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a scrappy day.

Jen

No comments: