Monday, November 17, 2014

Creative Scrappers Sketch # 281

Playing along with Creative Scrappers sketch #281 and continuing to use up my October Scraptastic kit.  The background is actually the Shimelle cut apart sheet that I covered the pink stripe with a blue stripe.  I REALLY took a leap on this sketch as it was supposed to be one small square photo with a lot of white space.  But I saw that big square of white space and immediately thought... HUGE photo!! :)  It was totally perfect for these photos my husband took of a recent fishing trip.  The fishing was a total bust but being the good natured guys that they are, he and his friend appreciated the gorgeous West Coast scenery and time spent together.

Here is the sketch:



And here is my interpretation:


My very next step now is to work on getting WAY better pictures of my layouts.  This is a lot nicer (in my opinon) in person.  I finally replaced my iPhone but need a stand and set up to make taking these much easier. I can NEVER get them straight :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Jen

No comments: