Sunday, October 27, 2013

Creative Scrappers 254

Wow, two posts in one day... not really as I did the PL one last night but... hey, it's still two :)

First, I wanted to share my take on the Creative Scrappers 254 sketch for this week. Here is the original sketch:


And here is my take on it.  I stuck pretty darn close to the sketch as it was just working and I wanted to stay clean for this layout.  It was one of those layouts that just came together super fast and I knew exactly what I wanted to do once I started going through the kit of paper I wanted to use (Noel Mignon, September kit, Miss Nelson)


The second layout I am sharing... well, it was one of those ones that did NOT come together well or how I wanted or... anything :)  But it's done and in the end it is okay.  Not one I am thrilled with but okay.  This was from the Elle's Studio sketch this week.  Here:


And here is my take.  Also using the same Noel Mignon kit.


That's it for me today!  BUT... I have an entire series of posts coming this week about how I organize my scraproom.  And HOPEFULLY a video too.  If not that video will come the first week of November. (I have company arriving on Tuesday so depends if I can get it on YouTube tonight)

Happy scrapping!

Jen

3 comments:

Kristine Davidson said...

Jen your take on CS SKetch 254 is awesome! thanks for sharing ;-))

Jen said...

Thanks Kristine! I love your sketches!!

Sherri said...

Great job with the sketch, so glad you linked up with us at Creative Scrappers.