Wednesday, January 27, 2010

10 minute card Wednesday - #2!!

If this is not a go-to card when you really need to knock one out... I seriously don't know what is! I did this card in about 6 minutes flat (now if your scraproom isn't as meticulously organized as mine, you might take longer looking for stuff. ROTFL, seriously I can't even type that without laughing... ) Really, as long as you don't have to hunt for your punches for 20 minutes, this card is done in a snap. A go-to masculine card, I am in HEAVEN. (kudos to www.lindastamps.com - this design from her Stamping School videos)


And an added bonus today, here's the supplies needed to punch. The only thing missing is my mat pack, I'd put it away but you can easily do without it. AND, I used the Welcome Neighbour 6x6 paper pad from the SAB catalogue. I LLOOVVEE the colours. My new colour obsession, Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango and white... ooohhh la la!!


Contact me if you'd like some simple instructions ------> look in the top right corner, there's my email :)

Take some time to do something scrappy today!! Happy HUMP day, hope this card makes it a bit brighter.

No comments: