Monday, January 25, 2010

Layout Monday

So I was at a crop last night and was super smart enough to do some prep first :) (Prep I find kind of annoying cause if I'm prepping, I'd rather just be DOING!, another story for another time).

I thought I'd share the two birthday layouts I did. Star Wars is my 7 year old's party from August of this year and Tranformer Party is my 5 year old's party from July. For both, I downloaded the font for free from the internet, installed on my computer, typed out in Word, printed in colour on photo paper and then I just cut it out. (seriously, that was super simple but I need to reinstall my Silhouette and I wouldn't even have to do the cutting!) Both of these layouts are from Got Sketch Doubles class that was held in the fall.

Tomorrow I'll post my 52 week challenge "inspired" layouts - yes, layouts, I did two as I found pictures of both my boys and so did them as a "single" layout that looks good side by side (wow, that doesn't make much sense, pictures will help).

AND, watch for the 2nd week in a row of 10 minute card Wednesday!! Got a super cute and FAST one for you!

Take some time and do something scrappy today!
Jen

PS Pictures coming for the unmounting process!

No comments: