Monday, January 4, 2010

LOTS to share... let's start with Xmas...

So I truly did do lots of stuff in December but didn't get around to pictures and posting. So I am sharing some now. I have two mini albums I gave that I don't have pictures for as I finished them in a hurry but am working on that (nothing like giving a gift and then saying, can I have it back so I take take pictures of it??)

Haha... I'll start with my Xmas tags. I used the Christmas Punch Hostess Set (level 2) and did colouring, embossing, punching and some creative cutting to make them all.

The holders below used a 9" x 3" piece of paper scored at about 3" and just slight more than 6". I stapled the inside fold for a spot to put a yummy Ghiardelli chocolate square and then used the slot punch to attach the tags in a mini cello bag with ribbon. I then used the scallop oval and oval punches for the tag on the outside. For my husband's bosses and managers, we used these with extra ribbon in the neck of a wine bottle as Xmas gifts. It looks really, really nice if I do say so myself.


This card organizer I made for my mom and aunt (and just finished two days ago!!) I couldn't decide on a front cover until I got the Kind and Caring Thoughts set (Hostess Level 3).... scroll down....



Isn't that flower just gorgeous!!

Next are my ornaments. My tradition has been to do one a year with the boys picture on it. So we can see each year how they've grown and changed. I do three - one for me, one for my mom and one for my dh's mom. This snowflake is my design for this year (two pieces of pp with thin cardstock sandwiched inside - I used Tombow to glue together - thru the Big Shot with the Snowflake die and I Versamarked the entire thing and used the Iridencent Ice powder to sparkle it up without the mess of glitter) The boys picture is covered with a piece of medium window sheet punched to the same size and held together with Crystal Effects. I was really happy with it.



This next one is my 2008 design. The frames were "LOST" in my scrap room but I found them during the redesign and finished them up. I love that picture of the boys... so cute.


No comments: