Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday - 10 Minute Cards!

Wow, I did it. And I already have my Friday all lined up. Who's impressed? Feel free to leave me a comment if you like my new idea of 10 minute cards! I am going to try for every Wednesday so stay tuned!!



I was shamefully inspired from Linda over at http://www.lindastamps.com/! I subscribe to her Stamping School videos and they are the best. I changed up her card a bit (for reasons like I didn't have that DSP and I wanted to try to add in a colour). SIMPLE, SIMPLE, SIMPLE!! I did both of these cards in 10 minutes. Small strip of Old Olive right at the top and a 2" strip of DSP. The dangly is from the Scallop Circle punch, the trio flower punch, a jumbo grommet (that white between the circle and the flowers) and a cordoruy button brad. I used Kiwi Kiss (In Color from last year) and Tangerine Tango (again IC last year) for some contrast and stamped a quick sentiment. 10 minutes, both cards, I kid you not!!

Take some time to do something scrappy today! Jen

No comments: