Monday, January 18, 2010

Layout Mondays

That makes it sound like I'm going to be organized to do layouts every Monday, eh? Well, I'm going to start trying. I was thinking of something everyday but... maybe every other day? Like a layout on Mondays, a card on Wednesdays and a surprise thing on Fridays?? Anyone gonna hold me to it?? This is a double page layout I did using a Got Sketch sketch from their Doubles class. We went to the Aquarium in August and got tons of great pictures but it is pretty hard to scrap them all and I refuse to do more than a double layout now for each event. Unless it is a weekly long thing that is. (like Hawaii... sigh, Hawaii... I am definately in the middle of winter up here and dreaming of some sun) The layout let me fit in 12 pictures effortlessly!

Enjoy! Take some time and do something scrappy today!

Jen



No comments: